Tuesday, March 30, 2010

ABC's of Me!

Oh what a day today! It's quiet, slow, and if this rain doesnt let up someone better start constructing an arc.


A. AGE: 26...I know I am not "old" but it seems like only yesterday I turned 21!!!
B. BED SIZE: Queen - I love our bed, we can have our space or our cuddle time!
C. CHORE YOU HATE: Dishes! We don't have a dishwasher...YET! So it can get a little out of control.



D. DOG'S NAME: No dog yet!
E. ESSENTIAL "START THE DAY!" ITEM: Kisses from Hubbs!
F. FAVORITE COLOR: Pink
G. GOLD OR SILVER: Silver
H. HEIGHT: 5'9
I. INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: I used to play the flute in middle school.
J. JOB: Human Resources
K. KIDS: Hopefully SOON!!!! Baby makin' resumes in April!
L. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: Hubbs and I are Homeowners!
M. MOM'S NAME: Margaret
N. NICKNAME: Sar, Bean, Sarahbella, Sarbear
O. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY: When I was born?
P. PET PEEVE: When Hubbs leaves his dirty socks on the floor next to the bed. We have a hamper for a reason!!!
Q. QUOTE: Everything I'm not, Made me who I am.
R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY?: Righty
S. SIBLINGS: older brother (37)
T. TIME YOU WAKE UP: 6:30ish
U. UNDERWEAR: VS
V. VEGGIE YOU DISLIKE: Avocado



W. WORKOUT: Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred
X. XRAYS YOU'VE HAD: Many
Y. YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE: According to Hubbs everything, but Chicken Cordon Bleu, Bruschetta Chicken, Meatloaf etc...
Z. ZOO ANIMALS YOU LIKE: All of them!! I am such an animal lover! But if I had to choose, the Panda's we saw at the San Diego Zoo!


(HAHAHA! The panda's were passed the F out when we viewed them!)

3 comments:

  1. Ew I hate doing dishes too. Seriously,they suck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jillian's 30 Day Shred is a beast! Lol, it's practically the most awful 20 minutes of my day, but wow does it make me feel good! :o)

    PS
    I use to play the flute, too. Middle School flute players unite! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really is the worst 20 minutes! It never fails halfway through I start to curse at Jillian haha!

    LOL I was a HORRIBLE flute player but I tried!

    ReplyDelete