I am so sick of the rain. Not to mention, this day is dragging. Ready to leave and get comfy!
Hubbs is off to Mass for the night. He's heading up with his boss and co-workers for a seminar. I already miss him and he's still in CT. I'm so lame. And such a baby because I am staying at my dad's tonight. Whatever, I get to spend some time with mi padre and also see my kitties (dad has held them hostage since I moved out). The only negative is that my bedroom has turned into a storage room so I will camp out on the couch. Maybe someday I will get over nervousness to stay home alone!
The weekend was good, we didn't do too much. Friday night we stayed in and watched The Goods, that movie with Jeremy Piven. Not horrible but I wouldn't recommend going out and renting it. Saturday I spent the day with my favorite aunt/godmother which was so much fun! And Sunday we dropped some things off to our accountant, saw the in laws and did some grocery shopping.
I am getting extremely excited for our Florida trip April 14Th! I love love love going down there and visiting with my brother, sis in law, and nephews. We always have such a great time! I really wanted to get a few things for the trip but didn't want to spend a ton. So I saw that Old Navy had really cute things! I'm not a huge fan of ON, but I was really impressed. I ended up getting 40% off some items, plus 20% off for spending over $100 and free shipping for using my ON Card. I bought 12 items and spent $188.00!!! I was so excited! I can't wait to get my package in the mail!
My shameless plug for today since I am tired is the snuggie! I thought it was the dumbest thing but my dad being the jokester that he is bought me one for Christmas. OMG I cannot live without it. I am always cold especially when I go to bed, so I literally wrap myself in the snuggie first, then the sheet, then the comforter. It's not too hot to the point where I wake up sweating but it keeps me so warm and cozy and it's just awesome!
Tomorrow I hope to have more energy so I can write about our house projects, but we will see!
No comments:
Post a Comment