Lucky for us, no power outage, no tree or tree debris in our yard or cars. Just a little basement water, and when I say little, barely worth discussing. Other people I know and love were not so lucky with this storm. But fortunately most have gotten their power back on and the damage is nothing major.
Okay so we had a bunch of snow storms and now we had the "hurricane" like rain storm..bring on SPRING. Bring on 65 degree days, sunny days, no clouds. It's been a long, dreary winter.
We didnt do too much this weekend, the highlight was getting my hair done on Saturday. I went darker. Yup, like close to my roots dark. As much as I would like to be blonde again, its just not going to happen anytime soon. 1-its tedious to get my hair as light as it was 2-its expensive 3-babies plus processed hair do not go together. So I will embrace my "roots" for awhile and enjoy being on the "darker" side.
I ate way too much this weekend. I'm Irish, DH is Irish so this week could potentially be brutual with all the Irish dishes, shepards pie, corned beef, soda bread etc...so, enough with complaining about how I gained weight after the wedding. I've decided to start shredding again. So with that in mind, here's my shameless plug!
Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred.
It's mean, it could be considered torture, and you just want to punch Jillian Michael's in the face half way through...BUT you get results in the matter of a week! I did the Shred when I was hardcore trying to lose weight for the wedding and I couldnt believe how I looked and felt after just the first week!!! Plus once you start you want to keep doing it! And I've never sweated as much as I did doing the shred. It was awesome!
Just be prepared for jelly legs and soreness like you wouldnt believe the next day. But it's totally worth it if you're looking for fast results and would rather work out at home then the gym!
No comments:
Post a Comment