So we had our Housewarming Party this weekend and all went well! We had a ton of food and a ton of family and friends over. I felt like I never had a chance to breathe remember I said I hate being the hostess, I would much rather sit back and enjoy myself.
And then Sunday happened...
I woke up with a pounding headache, now I did drink BUT I wasnt drunk nor did I go to bed drunk. I ended up puking my brains out all day, confined to the couch watching Jersey Shore from start to finish. Sad. I stayed home yesterday since my temp was still high and I really didnt feel 100%. I basically slept on and off all day. I am feeling much better today, hopefully that's the end of it.
I came in to work today to find my manager emailed the entire division about my departure next month, I figured I could be an AW and share the email:
(note: I erased the obvious words/names for privacy reasons!)
Good Morning,
As some of you may have already heard, Sarah has accepted a new position with (NEW COMPANY) in their HR Division in (CITY), our loss is a gift for (NEW COMPANY). Sarah has been a wonderful addition to the Staffing & Recruiting team since joining us in 2008; she was a key contributor in the standardization of the hiring process across the organization in early 2009, the implementation of the e-Recruiting system in late 2009; and supporting the CEO’s Leadership Recognition Program, just to name a few.
Sarah’s last day with us will be Tuesday, June 8th, she wanted to make sure that our summer hiring was completed before she left, quite a testament to Sarah’s character/leadership qualities.
Please join me in thanking Sarah for her support and wishing her well as she moves forward with her career.
:::holds back tears:::
Yes it's feeling real now that I will be leaving here in two weeks. Oh and what made even more difficult for me was my term form came through already!!!! So a bunch of my coworkers are taking me out this Friday night! It's going to be a good weekend!!!!
So I am slowly working on my before and after shots of the house, starting with the kitchen. Eventually I will be on the ball with it!
No comments:
Post a Comment