I am officially feeling 100% better again after the bug attacked me for several days. I came into work late on Wednesday hair a big ole mess, no makeup walk into my mgrs office and she proceeds to ask, 'are you pregnant?" wow, really?? Well, wouldn't that be something if I was, but pretty sure I was just fightin somethin nasty.
Anyways, tonight my work ladies are celebrating me, oh yeah! A bunch of us (including the hubbs) are hitting a restaurant near work for some drinks and some music. The camera will be out in full force! It should be a good time!Then tomorrow night we are heading to downtown New Haven to celebrate my friends birthday. Total sh*tshow for sure!!! Again the camera will be out! Sunday we'll be hanging out with my Aunt and Monday probably getting stuff done around the house!
Tomorrow morning I have a hair appointment. I get bored fast with my hair color. I was going to keep my hair dark for awhile because of us ttc, but now with the new job and waiting a little while I need to some light in my life. I've been checking out some options but I LOVE Ashley Tisdale's hair in this picture:

Her base color seems to be right on target with my base so it would be just a matter of some chunky highlights. We'll see what my hairdresser says. I'm going to keep it long but just have her thin it out a little, my hair is so thick and its gets too heavy after awhile, esp the front.
Well hopefully my next post will be a ton of pictures (I keep saying that) from the weekend and hopefully some awesome new hair!
Hope everyone enjoys the holiday weekend!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment