Thursday, February 25, 2010

Oh Bug in my Stomach.....

Please leave! The last two months health wise have not played in my favor. Monday night I threw together some baked ravoli which was super yummy. I felt fine so did DH. Tuesday morning I woke up, did my usual get ready for work routine and started to feel worse as the morning rolled along. I did eat some oatmeal but something didnt feel right. I knew something was really wrong when I started to dry heave. But the trooper I am, I made it into work. Bad idea. My stomach hated me all day and TMI ALERT I was in the bathroom almost every hour. I left around 3:45 and slept the rest of the afternoon/night. Wednesday morning was no better, I woke up to my belly killing me and a massive headache, so as much I hate doing it, I called out. In the long run it was probably the best thing I did since as the day progress I started to feel much better. Although I barely ate anything and had no appetite. Today I feel 90% better and my belly is doing the grumble dance so thats a great sign. I came armed with some chicken noodle soup even though I am craving STEAK or meat in general.

Yesterday was my first appointment with my new OB-GYN. I LOVE HER!!!! I was so happy I started to feel normal (appt was around 2:15p) because I didnt want to have to reschedule. We talked babies and she said I am doing all the right things and everything looks great! She did have me do bloodwork to see if I carry the CF gene. She said its very high in caucausons but the odds are very slim. If it does come back positive, then DH will need to get tested to be safe. FINGERS CROSSED on that!!!

The stomach bug has put a huge damper on baby makin this week and if my calculations are correct this is my most fertile time, so I'm a little dissapointed. Although the week is still young! And if it doesnt happen this month, we are taking a break in March. I hate to be this way but I dont want a Christmas baby or a December baby for that matter. There is just too much that goes on. Plus we are headed to Florida in April and we always have a great time with my Brother and fam and that great time includes some heavy drinking although I've pretty much gone on a drinking hiatus since we began trying. Like I say it will happen when it's supposed to happen!

Time to heat up my chicken noodle soup......

No comments:

Post a Comment