I've dediced to jump on the "getting pregnant" blog bandwagon because I think it is a great way for me to record every step of the way!
My name is Sarah and I am 26 years old. I married the love of my life on July 25th 2009, the most amazing day of my life. We purchased our first home in November 2009. So you can say that 2009 was a FANTASTIC year for us.
My DH and I decided on New Years Eve (before the drinks started flowing) that I would go off the pill in January and we would start trying over the next few months. It was such a surreal moment to actually say we were both ready to do this and how much our lives could change in an instant!
That following Monday, I went to Stop & Shop and bought the Womens One a Day Prenatals to kick start things. My best friend and pregnancy advisor/advocate, told me the best time take them would be right before bed because they have the tendacy of making you sick to your stomach. So every night, the prenatals have taken the place of my ortho-tri cyclen lo and I couldnt be happier about it!
I also made an appointment with a new ob-gyn because my ob left the practice and the doc who replaced her, well we just didnt mesh. My appt is February 24th so I cant wait to discuss everything with her!
I started to eat better and cut out alocohol. I wasnt a big drinker to begin with, but I didnt want to jinx any chances of being able to concieve.
As I said previously, we said we would wait until April...well that was shortlived. The phrase we use now, is "if it happens, it happens we arent preventing it". So basically we are actively trying and throwing caution to the wind!
My P is due next week and I never thought I would say this but I CANNOT WAIT for Monday to get here!
I am trying not to get too excited because I know the chances are VERY slim to be pregnant this fast. If it's meant to happen now it will happen, if not we just keep trying until it does!
My name is Sarah and I am 26 years old. I married the love of my life on July 25th 2009, the most amazing day of my life. We purchased our first home in November 2009. So you can say that 2009 was a FANTASTIC year for us.
My DH and I decided on New Years Eve (before the drinks started flowing) that I would go off the pill in January and we would start trying over the next few months. It was such a surreal moment to actually say we were both ready to do this and how much our lives could change in an instant!
That following Monday, I went to Stop & Shop and bought the Womens One a Day Prenatals to kick start things. My best friend and pregnancy advisor/advocate, told me the best time take them would be right before bed because they have the tendacy of making you sick to your stomach. So every night, the prenatals have taken the place of my ortho-tri cyclen lo and I couldnt be happier about it!
I also made an appointment with a new ob-gyn because my ob left the practice and the doc who replaced her, well we just didnt mesh. My appt is February 24th so I cant wait to discuss everything with her!
I started to eat better and cut out alocohol. I wasnt a big drinker to begin with, but I didnt want to jinx any chances of being able to concieve.
As I said previously, we said we would wait until April...well that was shortlived. The phrase we use now, is "if it happens, it happens we arent preventing it". So basically we are actively trying and throwing caution to the wind!
My P is due next week and I never thought I would say this but I CANNOT WAIT for Monday to get here!
I am trying not to get too excited because I know the chances are VERY slim to be pregnant this fast. If it's meant to happen now it will happen, if not we just keep trying until it does!
No comments:
Post a Comment