Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Way to slack...

On this blog!

My days of being "umeployed" went by so fast I never had a chance to update this. Now, I am full on in the new role with new hours so the last thing I want to do is type on this thing.

Break it down for you:

Wednesday: my bff and her adorable kids came over to hang. Always fun, went up to the farm for some ice cream, took some pics with the animals
Thursday: bff's oldest grauated from pre-k, I was invited to it. Went out to eat after with them, ran a ton of errands
Friday: Errands all day, accomplished 99.8% of what I wanted to with my time off.
Saturday: errands with the hubbs, went and saw hubbs grandparents, came home and had ritas, smores, some fire and played apples to apples with Hubbs and C.
Sunday: Bff's youngest's first birthday party.

Phew.

So I started the new job on Monday, learning so much, def a little intimated but I know I will do well!

I am done for now. I will leave you with some pictures!






No comments:

Post a Comment