I left around 3p today, thinking about how I didnt really get to say goodbye to a lot of people. It seemed like it was a busy day in general and in a way I am kind of glad because it's just the same thing recycled...'good luck, we will miss you' ..yeah but we didnt work together SO how are you going to miss me?? Whatever I am not big on the goodbyes.
So I am officially on my mini-I guess you can call it- unemployed vacay until Monday. I am pretty excited to have some time off before I start the new job. Hopefully I can blog a little bit more if I do anything worth blogging about!
It's crazy how much things have changed in a matter of a year...no make that months! If you told me this time last year that I would be moving on, I would have laughed. Then again I was in full on my wedding is in a month mode too so a new job was the last thing on my mind!
Here's some pictures from the lunch today, wish I got a few more or at least a group shot, the group is a little weird now, so many changes so maybe thats why?? But I will really miss them, they were a great group of people to work with.
Some of the co-workers and I
No comments:
Post a Comment