First things first....My birthday! I seriously have the best husband in the world, no really. My birthday was 9/18, which yay it fell on a Saturday! So the plan was to go to a winery that night with my friends and hubbs of course! So during the day, mom and I went out to do some bday shopping! I got a cute pair of heels and knee lenght boots! My mom drove and seemed like she was in a hurry so when we got back to the house, hubbs was at the door and walked me in the backyard and SURPRISE! My dad, hubbs parents/grandparents and my friends were all there! It was awesome! I was a little ticked because I had my hair pulled back and ZERO makeup on! So we grilled out I opened gifts, and hung out until it was time to go drink some wine. This place was gorgeous, we had an awesome time! We all came back to our house and all I will say is things got out of control...good out of control though, we had a pretty fun time and I paid for it dearly the next day! I have som pretty awesome friends!
The past two weekends, we've been babysitting! The first week of October, my bff and her hubbs went to Vegas for her bday/a wedding so we took her 15 month old son! We've watched her daughter before (go back a few posts) who is now three. We had a good time! Then the following weekend, we watched her oldest son who is five. He was so freaking easy!!! It def helped us see what its like at all the different ages!
Today we went pumpkin picking with my best friend and her family. It has become a tradition and I reallllly hope next year we have a little one to bring with us! It was a great day to go because it's gorgeous out! Always a fun time!
A week from today we will be sitting on the beach, sipping a cocktail enjoying the 90 degree weather in JAMAICA!!!!! OMG I cannot explain how much in need we are to have a break from life! Hubbs has been working 50/60 hours aweek and weekends have been crazy busy!
As I said before, this is our babymoon. Well, was until AF came four days early which screwed everything up from that prespective. After being pretty pissed off I decided that I'm done stressing over it. The next two weeks are free game (sorry if this is TMI) for hubbs and I. If it's meant to happen then it will for us this cycle.
Lastly - I set a goal in August that I would lose 20 lbs by the time of our trip. I have said over and over again that I would get in shape and always lost motivation to do so. Not this time. Ladies and gentlemen....to date...I've lost 16lbs!!! Woot woot! The pesky last four and I have been fighting for the past week! Even if I dont hot the actual goal I am so proud of myself! I love how i feel and look!!! I'm probably a little smaller and possibly toner then I was for our wedding too!!! No secret to how I lost: I stopped drinking soda, water mainly, green tea after dinner, smaller portions, healthier options, and I cut out snacking. And I barely drink anymore lol, which is a problem bc when I do, I am such a lightweight now.
The weight loss goal was for Jamaica but I also wanted to be in better shape for when we started trying again. Plus I just felt so gross!
Anyways - I'll leave ya with pictures! And I'll post when we get back from Jamaica!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment